5 Easy Steps to Lower Your Phone Bill
In these difficult financial times, we all need to save money however possible. One of the best ways to save a few hundred dollars a year is by lowering your phone, internet and television bill.
It’s no secret that phone companies have flexible pricing. We sign up at one price only to realize 6 months later our bill has increased. It’s arbitrary. They know it. And we know it too.
However, even though the pricing models of major phone and internet companies are no big secret, it’s a mystery as to why so few people care. What if you knew that your neighbor down the street was paying less than you for the exact same service? Would you do something then? The truth is, this happens every day!
But now you can take your phone bill into your own hands and unveil bill secrecy. Why should one customer pay more for the same service? Only because they may not be savvy enough to know? Well, it’s time for the democratization of bill paying.
So, what can you do? Simple! Here are five simple steps you can take today to lower your Comcast bill and save over $350 a year!
- Call Comcast customer service.
- Get to a customer service representative.
- Tell them you want to cancel.
- You will then be transferred to a Customer Cancellation rep. Once there, tell them you want to cancel because the service is too expensive and you can get a better deal with one of the satellite providers. Make sure to tell them the reason for cancellation is strictly financial, and you are otherwise happy with the service.
- They will offer you a better rate. If for some reason they don’t, you can always say you changed your mind.
A simple call could really save you over $350 or more a year on your phone bill. Best of all, it’s super easy!